Saturday, January 28, 2012

Didn't Win the Lottery, whatcha gonna do?

We buy lottery tickets pretty often.  Why?  Because you won't win if you don't play.  Seriously, it's true.  And I think it's just something to look forward to and dream about.

What would you do if you won the lottery?  I already have my list.  Check it out.

  1. Pay off all my debt.  Remember this is quite a bit I'm thinking at least $250,000 to be clear.  (This includes my house and rental.)
  2. Give to charity- first would be my church. Second to Joy Junction
  3. Pay off debt of my close family.  
  4. Buy a big awesome new house.
  5. Put money away for kids college
  6. Open two accounts for kiddos for their future. 
  7. Buy Chuy's Mom a new house or build a new one.
That's about it.  I think I'd really focus on helping others if I had anything left.  I keep telling Chuy all we need is enough to pay off our bills.  Then I could quit my job, take care of my kids full time and spend my day with them and creating more content for this blog.  Wishful thinking I know, I just figure dreams are free.

1 comment:

  1. Blondie once said "Dreamin' is free". They were right!

    But there's no reason you can't work on your dreams even without winning the lottery. Everything you've mentioned is completely doable. Especially creating content. That's free and if you carve out some time each day, you can do get it done. I know it sounds daunting but I've been where you are. If I can do it, so can you!

    ReplyDelete